We Tailor our Litigation Services to the Specific Needs of our Clients
Our Certified Civil Trial Lawyers represent local, regional and national businesses, insurance carriers, municipalities and individual clients in a range of commercial, employment, insurance and corporate matters at the trial and appellate level in state and federal court.
Our Certified Civil Trial Attorneys Provide Seasoned and Experienced Advocacy
At Bourne, Noll & Kenyon, our attorneys have in-depth insight and experience navigating through the justice system for our clients. These services include:
- Business litigation involving real estate, construction, commercial, contractual and environmental issues
- Federal and State litigation matters
- Real estate title claims and disputes
- Defending clients in general liability litigation, product liability litigation, negligence and professional liability matters, employment related claims including allegations of discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge and severance, environments claims, automobile accidents, Tort Act claims, civil rights actions and contract disputes
- Advising clients on how to avoid litigation
- Restrictive covenant cases
- Fiduciary litigation relating to estates and trusts, guardianships and fiduciary disputes
- General equity matters, including real property litigation and suits seeking injunctive relief
- Criminal and municipal court matters
- Tax appeals
- Defense of civil rights violations
- Experienced serving as local counsel in conjunction with clients’ national counsel
- On a selective basis, our attorneys will represent individuals as plaintiffs in cases involving personal injury, product liability, discrimination, wrongful termination and the Conscientious Employee Protection Act (“CEPA” or “Whistleblower Act”).
Combining our business and litigation expertise, we have successfully defended trust departments and investment advisers against claims of fiduciary mismanagement, defended financial institutions in various complex matters involving check forgeries with multiple parties, and defended banks against claims of commercial defamation, alleged disclosure of confidential information, tortious interference and various lender liability claims.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Legal Needs
Through hard work and intelligent strategies, we have built a solid reputation for achieving favorable results for our clients. We are committed to protecting your rights and best interests and stand behind our skills and experience to produce the best possible outcome. Call our team at 908-277-2200 or email us to schedule an appointment.
*Certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation