Trusted Legal Counsel in the Heart of Northern New Jersey
Changes in the law, technology and societal norms have dramatically altered life in this country since our law firm first opened its doors. One thing that has not changed is our commitment to excellence. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing premier legal counsel and representation to our clients.
Transparent communication, pragmatic solutions and assertive litigation are the hallmarks of our services at Bourne, Noll & Kenyon. We focus on creative problem-solving, proactive planning and timely solutions. For over eighty years, we continue to build on our solid reputation.
We Can Help You Resolve Family Disputes and Plan for Your Future
- Divorce and Family Law: We can guide you through your dissolution of marriage, domestic partnership or civil union, being your advocate while related issues are decided such as property division, child custody concerns, modification and enforcement of orders, or paternity issues
- Elder Law: Our firm focuses on the law as it pertains to older Americans. We offer help with guardianships and conservatorships as well as Medicaid and any other public benefits planning.
- Estate and Life Planning: We can assist you in preparing a plan that will preserve your assets for future generations while reducing estate and inheritance taxes. We can also prepare documents that protect the stability of your family’s finances in the event of your disability.
- Planning for Individuals with Special Needs: It is never too early to plan for a disabled child’s future. Proper planning can ensure that your child does not lose governmental benefits and access to governmental programs.
- Estate and Trust Administration: Our attorneys guide you every step of the way if you are serving as an executor or trustee or protect your rights as a beneficiary of an estate or trust.
Business Law and Real Estate Attorneys for Individuals, Businesses and Nonprofit Organizations
We also serve clients in the areas of:
- Business and Corporate Law: Business services include entity formation, purchases and sales of assets and stock, finance transactions to purchase assets, stock or real property, lease documentation (of both equipment and real property), buy-sell agreements, employment issues and business succession planning.
- Real Estate: Our firm provides help with sales, purchases and leases of residential and commercial real estate, as well as zoning and planning applications before local planning and zoning boards, and the filing of tax appeals to reduce the taxes due on your property.
- Commercial Finance: We assist lending institutions and borrowers with asset-based financing issues, real estate lending, construction lending and government-guaranteed loans.
- Financial Institutions and Creditor’s Rights: Bourne, Noll & Kenyon provides a broad range of advice and legal services to banks, thrift institutions, leasing companies and other financial institutions in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area.
- Tax Exempt and Non-Profit Corporations: We have been meeting the special and unique legal needs of our tax exempt and non-profit clients for years including the formation of such entities, qualification for tax exempt status and strategic and long-range planning.
At Bourne, Noll & Kenyon, our Attorneys Protect the Interests of our Clients in Court
Litigation: Our Certified Civil Trial Lawyers represent local, regional, and national businesses, insurance carriers, municipalities and individual clients in a range of commercial, employment, probate, insurance and corporate matters at the trial and appellate level in state and federal court.
Contact Us for Information, Reassurance and Dependable Legal Representation
The more things change, the more you need a law firm that you can rely on for answers and legal advocacy. Our attorneys stay abreast of changes in the law to ensure our clients benefit from leading-edge representation. Our clients have relied on our steadfast legal services for decades. Call our firm at 908-277-2200 or email us to schedule a consultation.