Experienced Attorneys with Business Acumen
Bourne, Noll & Kenyon is engaged in all phases of the representation of privately-held and public companies, as well as not-for-profit entities. That representation covers a number of areas, including:
- formation of and planning for all forms of business entities
- mergers and acquisitions
- asset purchases and sales
- tax planning
- succession planning for closely-held businesses
- financing of real estate and business assets
- executive compensation and employee benefits
- employment policies, procedures and related services
- real estate matters
- contract and lease review, drafting and negotiation
- legal audits for compliance and risk analysis
Our business clients include small to medium-sized companies, start-up companies, and large public corporations located in New Jersey and the greater New York metropolitan area. We also have an active referral business and handle local matters for larger companies throughout the United States. The breadth of our corporate and business experience and our practical approach to legal issues frequently affords us the opportunity to act as general counsel for a number of our business clients.
Our firm also provides estate planning, personal tax planning and succession planning for our business clients and their principals.
Effective, Affordable Counsel is a Phone Call Away
Legal know-how and experience are crucial to your business entity’s profits today and stability in the future. Whether you are a brand-new startup or you have been doing business for years, we provide effective, practical and affordable counsel to guide your major decisions. Call us at 908-277-2200 or email us to schedule a consultation.